SHIPPING & RETURNS
terms and conditions
by accessing the bird & knoll website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
bird & knoll ltd will not sell or share your information with outside companies or third parties. we will not disclose your personal information to any organisation or individual except when required by law. we have procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure and responsible manner.
- we are delighted to offer free worldwide shipping with any purchase over $200.
- for purchases under $200 shipping costs are as follows ...
- australia - standard $8, express $15
- new zealand - standard $12, express $15
- international - standard $20, express $30
(at times, were are still experiencing some delays with shipping from australia due to COVID-19 restrictions: standard shipping 7 - 10 business days, express shipping 5 -7 business days). please also note that due to a significant reduction in international flights and social distancing regulations in postal distribution centres causing slower turnaround, we are experiencing some delays with international shipments.
- all international orders (including new zealand) are shipped from our sydney warehouse.
- all international orders are shipped on a d.a.p basis. this means that customers may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and any other local requirements. as customs policies vary widely from country to country we suggest that you check the specific requirements in your country before placing an order with us as these charges must be paid by the recipient. bird & knoll will not be liable for any custom or import duties. for a full explanation of shipping terms, please read here.
- all orders are shipped using dhl or australia post.
- once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation of shipping email with a tracking number. to track your purchase go to www.dhl.com or www.auspost.com.au/track.
- orders placed mon - fri will be dispatched within 48 hours, orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 48 hours of the next business day.
- please ensure your delivery details are correct as we are unable to re-direct packages once your order has been dispatched.
- customs clearance is not included in delivery transit time.
- if you refuse a shipment from bird & knoll you must pay for the original shipping charges, any import and duty fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to bird and knoll. this amount will be deducted from your refund.
- please note, we do not ship to po boxes.
- for online orders over $200 standard shipping is free of charge.
- for online orders over $500 express shipping is free of charge.
- payment can be made online through paypal and by credit card.
- australian and new zealand residents only can pay via afterpay.
- australian residents only can pay via klarna.
- u.s residents only can pay using sezzle.
- please lodge your return/s via our returns portal http://birdandknoll.returnscenter.com and follow the prompts. make sure you have your order number and email address used on your order to log in.
- once you have completed this process, you will receive an email with an RMA # and next steps including return address details for you to send your item/s back to us.
- please ensure you include your completed returns and exchange form, which is included with your original purchase.
- please note that item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached. gift cards may not be returned.
- full price orders - we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. if you change your mind for any reason you can simply return your item(s) via our Returns Centre for a full refund of the item's value within 7 days of receipt.
- final sale orders - we do not provide returns on items marked as final sale, unless the item is faulty.
- store-credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. bird and knoll takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return.
- we encourage you to return your item(s) via registered or traceable postal services as return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by bird and knoll.
- if you have any questions regarding a return or want to check whether your order qualifies for a refund/return please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- gift cards are automatically emailed to the customer once purchased - issuing a unique code to the email address to input at check out.
- if a customer partially uses their gift certificate in one transaction, the remaining balance will be automatically updated and available via the same code.
- gift cards can be used at the same as a discount code.
- if a customer purchases any items using a gift card but returns this item a credit note will be issued the full value of the item (minus shipping).
- if the customer looses their gift card code they must provide the full name of the purchase, the initial amount purchased and the date purchased & expiry date.
- gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
pre-order is a service that lets you order a product before the official launch date. the following conditions apply for pre-orders, in addition to our normal terms and conditions ...
- full purchase price of the item is required at the time of pre-ordering
- bird & knoll will advise you via email once we have received the item/s you have pre-ordered into stock.
- we aim to deliver pre-ordered items as soon as possible after receiving them into our stock inventory.
- our standard delivery timelines (estimated 7 to 10 days) will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available.
cancelling your order
cancellations may be made, prior to receiving a confirmation of shipping email from us, by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible.if you have received your confirmation of shipping email and an item has already been shipped it is unable to be cancelled, but may be returned and exchanged. see 'returns' above for return conditions.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding our shipping | return | cancellation | and payment policies.
the copyright in all content on this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics, photographs, logos and images) is owned by bird & knoll pty ltd, or used by bird & knoll pty ltd under licence from the copyright owner.you may not copy, distribute, transmit or reproduce any of our content without our consent but you may view, print and download this content for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes unless advised otherwise by us.
all trade marks which appear on this website and on bird & knoll products, whether registered or not (including but not limited to the word mark “bird & knoll” and the bird & knoll logo) remain the exclusive property of bird & knoll pty ltd and are protected by applicable trade mark and fair trading laws. you may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any of the trade marks in any way without the prior written consent of bird and knoll pty ltd.
this website may contain links to other websites. those links are provided for convenience only and main not remain current or be maintained. bird & knoll pty ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites and any links should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us.