terms and conditions
by accessing the bird & knoll website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
bird & knoll ltd will not sell or share your information with outside companies or third parties. we will not disclose your personal information to any organisation or individual except when required by law. we have procedures to ensure that your personal information is handeled in a safe, secure and responsible manner.
we are delighted to offer free worldwide shipping with any purchase over $200.
for purchases under $200 shipping costs are as follows ...
australia - standard $8, express $15
new zealand - standard $12, express $15
international - standard $20, express $30
(we are currently experiencing some delays with shipping from australia due to COVID-19 restrictions: standard shipping 7 - 10 business days, express shipping 5 -7 business days)
- please note that due to a significant reduction in international flights and social distancing regulations in postal distribution centres causing slower turnaround, we are experiencing some delays with international shipments.
- all international orders (excluding new zealand) are shipped from our sydney location. all orders for new zealand are shipped from our new zealand location.
- all international orders are shipped on a d.a.p basis. this means that customers may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and any other local requirements. as customs policies vary widely from country to country we suggest that you check the specific requirements in your country before placing an order with us as these charges must be paid by the recipient. bird & knoll will not be liable for any custom or import duties.
- all orders are shipped using dhl, australia post or new zealand post.
- once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation of shipping email with a tracking number. to track your purchase go to www.dhl.com, www.auspost.com.au/track or www.nzpost.co.nz and enter this number.
- orders placed mon - fri will be dispatched within 48 hours, orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 48 hours of the next business day.
- please ensure your delivery details are correct as we are unable to re-direct packages once your order has been dispatched.
- customs clearance is not included in delivery transit time.
- if you refuse a shipment from bird & knoll you must pay for the original shipping charges, any import and duty fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to bird and knoll. this amount will be deducted from your refund.
-please note, we do not ship to po boxes.
-all bird & knoll scarves and resort wear are wrapped in branded tissue paper and packaged in a bespoke bird & knoll white embossed gift box, bag or envelope for shipping.
for online orders over $200 standard shipping is free of charge.
payment can be made online through paypal and by credit card.
- australian and new zealand residents only can pay via afterpay.
- u.s residents only can pay using sezzle.
returns are accepted for refund, credit or exchange. returns must be made within 21 days of receipt (we have extended the return period from 7 days to 21 days during the COVID-19 restrictions) of the purchase and they must be pre-authorised by phone or email prior to sending merchandise back, no exceptions. returned merchandise must be unused and in original packaging with all tags attached and a tracking number for returned goods must be provided. merchandise that has been worn or washed is unable to be returned. we do not offer a refund on sale items, merchandise that was purchased on sale is able to be returned for a credit note or exchanged for another product or size. please note you are responsible for the cost of shipping merchandise back to us. once we have received your return we will process your credit | exchange within 2 business days.
send returns to ...
bird & knoll office
97 clovelly rd
bird & knoll office
19 william denny ave
4283 express lane
for all other international returns you will be advised of return address.
- gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
pre-order is a service that lets you order a product before the official launch date. the following conditions apply for pre-orders, in addition to our normal terms and conditions ...
- full purchase price of the item is required at the time of pre-ordering
- bird & knoll will advise you via email once we have received the item/s you have pre-ordered into stock.
- we aim to deliver pre-ordered items as soon as possible after receiving them into our stock inventory.
- our standard delivery timelines (estimated 7 to 10 days) will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available.
cancelling your order
cancellations may be made, prior to receiving a confirmation of shipping email from us, by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible. if you have received your confirmation of shipping email and an item has already been shipped it is unable to be cancelled, but may be returned and exchanged. see 'returns' above for return conditions.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding our shipping | return | cancellation | and payment policies.
the copyright in all content on this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics, photographs, logos and images) is owned by bird and knoll pty ltd, or used by bird & knoll pty ltd under licence from the copyright owner. you may not copy, distribute, transmit or reproduce any of our content without our consent but you may view, print and download this content for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes unless advised otherwise by us.
all trade marks which appear on this website and on bird and knoll products, whether registered or not (including but not limited to the word mark “bird & knoll” and the bird & knoll logo) remain the exclusive property of bird & knoll pty ltd and are protected by applicable trade mark and fair trading laws. you may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any of the trade marks in any way without the prior written consent of bird and knoll pty ltd.
this website may contain links to other websites. those links are provided for convenience only and main not remain current or be maintained. bird & knoll pty ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites and any links should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us.