data we collect and store
in order to deliver our services to you effectively, we may ourselves, collect store and process the following data, which you give us directly when you interact with the website: (i) contact data (e.g. name, address, city, postcode, telephone number, email address), (ii) financial data (e.g. bank account number, sort code, credit card details, debit card details), (iii) user identification data (e.g. IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, operating system and version) and (iv) user behaviour data (e.g. url clickstreams, products/services viewed, page response times, download errors, page visit lengths, page interaction data, telephone numbers used to call us) this happens when you create an account, complete online questionnaires, participate in any discussion board or social media function, enter a competition, correspond with us, receive any services, or make any transactions with us. the collection of this data is sometimes automatic. we hold only the necessary data to process your order and to issue personalised emails. we hold it only for as long as it is still relevant, while you are actively engaging with our newsletters or website.
data third parties collect
- strictly necessary cookies. these are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. they include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- analytical/performance cookies. these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. this helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- functionality cookies. these are used to recognise you when you return to the website. this enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
where we store your data .
how your data is used.
- marketing purposes. e.g. advertising, newsletters, public relations, providing information, products and services that you ask for or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- improving your experience of the Website. e.g. ensuring that our website content is presented to you in an effective manner, notifying you of any changes to our service, optimising the pages you are directed to.
- helping us to deliver our services to you better. e.g. carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into with you, measuring our performance in terms of sales or otherwise, maintaining accounts & records.
links to other websites
the security of your data